M3 CP - Awareness Poster (Part 1) Drugs, the People Killer For this poster design I decided to put all my attention and effort into the dangers of drug abuse. becoming dependent on these horrible drugs such as weed to feel good is addiction. Addiction is a disease and we need to some how prevent terrible statistics such as over 70,000 people die in the US every year due to drug overdoses. Drug abuse affects everyone and not just the addicted. they need to understand that people such as their family and friends will be affected by their actions and heartbroken. Sketch 1 For this sketch I wanted to show how bad addiction is. Addiction is a disease. Once your hooked being able to stop without assistance is nearly impossible. I wanted to really get that point across by shoving a cigarette into the infection/biohazard symbol. Sketch 2 For this sketch I wanted to show that drug abuse does not just affect the person addicted, but everyone around them. Drug abuse is no ...
M4 CP - Book Cover Design (Part 1) Book Choice For this project I decided to redesign the Pinocchio cover. I looked at some images from Pinocchio to see what it had to offer. Through this dive into Pinocchio I have developed a few covers from the images I gathered. The first front cover is a picture of the Walt Disney's Pinocchio's head which will be blended into the background. The Spine also has a picture of Pinocchio as well as the logo for the book I had used for reference. on the back is just the text with a bar code and the cost. The second front is a picture of famous Jiminy Cricket which will also be blended into the background. The front also has a picture of a log to represent Pinocchio. The Spine has a picture of Jiminy hat with the title, logo, and author. The back has the text and a log like on the front. It also has the barcode and cost. The third front has a picture of a puppet on it to represent Pinocchio which will be faded into the background. On the Spine...
M5 CP - Avatar or Photo Retouching (Part 2) Avatar For this Assignment I chose to go the avatar route. I have been fascinated with the idea that someone can so easily change the appearance of a person to look different or Alien. To make this I had to first find a model. I searched up beautiful faces high resolution and I managed to find a great model. The picture was called "Black Beauty," and what a beauty indeed. She was the perfect model for this assignment. In this assignment I got to use the tool that has always had my back in every assignment I posted thus far, layer mask. I used a lot of layer masks to cover up mistakes and areas I messed up in and for steps of the projects itself, it was truly amazing. To give it that nice blue skin color I had to paint over her face and blend it in with her skin. I used the layer mask to remove the color from the eyes. I tried to make any highlights stand out on her face. Next I focused my efforts on the eyes and made t...
Comments
Post a Comment