M3 CP - Awareness Poster (Part 2) Drugs, the People Killer

 

M3 CP - Awareness Poster (Part 2)

"Drugs, the People Killer"


For this awareness poster I wanted to make it nice and simple for people to understand. Everyone knows the bio hazard symbol and if you see one of those suckers, you best stay away. To link the symbol to drugs I put a smoking cigarette through the symbol so the reader understands the connection. I also made the background black and the font white so it would stand out more, really make it pop. Abusing drugs is never good for anyone and you don't even need to be the one abusing drugs to be affected. Many people die every year from drug overdoses and I think that it was really important to make this issue crystal clear. 

                                                   Here are the images I used. 




Comments