M5 CP - Avatar or Photo Retouching (Part 2)

 

M5 CP - Avatar or Photo Retouching (Part 2)

Avatar 

For this Assignment I chose to go the avatar route. I have been fascinated with the idea that someone can so easily change the appearance of a person to look different or Alien. To make this I had to first find a model. I searched up beautiful faces high resolution and I managed to find a great model. The picture was called "Black Beauty," and what a beauty indeed. She was the perfect model for this assignment. In this assignment I got to use the tool that has always had my back in every assignment I posted thus far, layer mask. I  used a lot of layer masks to cover up mistakes and areas I messed up in and for steps of the projects itself, it was truly amazing. To give it that nice blue skin color I had to paint over her face and blend it in with her skin. I used the layer mask to remove the color from the eyes. I tried to make any highlights stand out on her face. Next I  focused my efforts on the eyes and made them bigger and appear more yellow, I changed the hue and saturation to my liking. I then focused on making the nose appear bigger, I don't really know if this is better than the original nose, I kind of feel as if I did not really know how to use this tool well. Now we move onto the tattoo with I have got from the video tutorial to make this amazing avatar and I blended it to her skin as well. I  needed to resize and layer mask to fix anything that may appear weird. I think it turned out pretty good considering everything. I really enjoy projects like this and hope to do another one just like this real soon.





                                                                   




                                                                                                  Reference Image




Comments