M4 CP - Book Cover Design (Part 1)

 

M4 CP - Book Cover Design (Part 1)


Book Choice




















For this project I decided to redesign the Pinocchio cover. I looked at some images from Pinocchio to see what it had to offer. Through this dive into Pinocchio I have developed a few covers from the images I gathered. 

The first front cover is a picture of the Walt Disney's Pinocchio's head which will be blended into the background. The Spine also has a picture of Pinocchio as well as the logo for the book I had used for reference. on the back is just the text with a bar code and the cost.

The second front is a picture of famous Jiminy Cricket which will also be blended into the background. The front also has a picture of a log to represent Pinocchio. The Spine has a picture of Jiminy hat with the title, logo, and author. The back has the text and a log like on the front. It also has the barcode and cost.

The third front has a picture of a puppet on it to represent Pinocchio which will be faded into the background. On the Spine there is also a puppet. On the back I put a cat which will be the cat from Pinocchio. Cost and barcode with the text is also visible.
 
The Fourth and final set, on the front I have a want which represents the fairy that gave Pinocchio life. On the spine I also have a wand as well as author, title, and logo. On the back I have the wand and The cost, text, and barcode.




Comments